* Visit How to Buy for personalized pricing information.
- See the "monitor mount configurator" under the resources tab above for more information on how to order a complete system
- Swing out dash monitor mount base for 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe, for 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, GMC Yukon and Yukon XL
- Swing out design allows access to AM/FM radio
- Configurable for many universal computer monitors
- Works with C-MM-200 Series monitor adapter and C-MM-300 Series adapter bracket for easy installation (sold separately)
- Excellent space saving solution allows additional equipment to be mounted in console.
- Designed with driver in mind - monitor conveniently swivels for improved viewing angle for both driver and passenger.
- Positions computer monitor in a safe, convenient line of sight
- Spring latch easily secures monitor when pushed into closed position.
- No permanent vehicle modification required.
- C-DMM-114 fits with C-VS-2000-TAH-1 console but is not recommended because there are positioning limitations for monitors and docks.
- Use a C-VS-0813-TAH-1 console or contact sales if a special project requires a C-DMM and console combination.
- Includes VESA 75 hole pattern on side to side swivel
- Some equipment with VESA 75 hole pattern may still need the C-MM-201 and C-MM-301 for improved positioning away from the shifter lever
- The swing door utilizes a gas spring to assist in opening the door and to eliminate the possibility of it slamming shut.
- If additional damping is desired because of heavier equipment, an optional stronger gas spring is available under part number CM86662-30 (sold separately) installer must change out gas spring as needed.
- Shipping Weight: 10.00 lbs
Abbreviated Product Description:
DEVMT, MNTR, DSH, SO, TAH, 07-14,
Download any of the following documents for additional product information: