* Visit How to Buy for personalized pricing information.
- Havis rugged keyboard and keyboard mount (patent pending) system
- Includes Havis rugged USB backlit keyboard (KB-101) & patent pending keyboard mount (C-KBM-201)
- Havis rugged keyboard has IP65 rated (ingress protection rating)
- Havis rugged keyboard communication interface USB 1.1 or 2.0.
- Havis rugged keyboard standard USB (+5V dc ± 10%) connection with water resistant cap (not Bluetooth compatible).
- Havis rugged keyboard USB allows for connection to docking station or direct to computing device.
- Havis rugged keyboard 89 keys / 12 function keys for easy operation
- Havis rugged keyboard capacitive technology allows multi-touch 2 finger mousepad for cursor and scroll function
- Havis rugged keyboard has red monochrome illumination backlight for reduced eye strain
- Havis rugged keyboard has emergency button (sends shift + F1 key sequence to connected computer)
- Havis rugged keyboard compatible with Mac, Microsoft Windows 7/8/Vista /Xp/2000/ME/98.
- Havis keyboard mount has innovative integrated forward/backward function from front with 3.875 range
- Havis keyboard mount also has unique integrated easy quick release functionality from front to remove keyboard easily
- Havis keyboard mount made of high performance pc-ABS thermoplastics resulting in outstanding strength, heat resistance, feature definition, and surface finish
- Havis keyboard mount primary mounting plate is glass fiber polymer reinforced for extra durability
- Keyboard compatibility: Mac, Microsoft Windows 7/8/Vista /Xp/2000/ME/98
- Keyboard communication interface: USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Working voltage: standard USB (+5V dc ± 10%)
- Keyboard operating environment: -21° C to 60° C ( -6° F to 140°F ) - 100% humidity
- Keyboard storage environment: -40° C to 85° C ( -40° F to 185° F ) - 100% humidity
- Testing: Vibration Testing: MIL-STD 810G 514.5, crash test: SAE J1455 30mph Crash Testing, environmental testing: hot/cold operational & storage, keyboard certifications: ce fcc, RoHS
- Product weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.36 kg)
- Gross Weight: 3.00 lbs
Abbreviated Product Description:
PKG, KBM, DEVMT, KYBRD, UNVMT,
Download any of the following documents for additional product information: